Locations of Site Visitors László Szögeczki's CE blog: Being Alive

Friday 23 April 2010

Being Alive

Just a short notice of Being Alive...
What was am I talking about? oh yeah, CE...
To be honest, it was a great break and now just as nice to be back. First, my faith helped me through couple of dificulties in February and March was the time for re-building. By now - as my re-apparence on the blog shows too, I am back and I know my staff. I do not only know but people alongside and behind me, that is a great feeling.

And let me advise something to read:

Slavin, Roberta L. : Operative group dynamics in school settings: Structuring to enhance educational, social, and emotional progress.

This article describe the dynamics taking place in school settings, particularly in classrooms. Literature pertaining to the use of group dynamics in classrooms. A number of significant group therapy concepts are addressed. Furthermore, group-as-a-whole, group structure, transference-countertransference, the school and the classroom as holding environments, and therapeutic factors. Some practical dynamic strategies that are meant to strengthen group operations in classroom also be included.

Source: Group, Vol 26(4), Dec, 2002. pp. 297-308.

3 comments:

Susie Mallett said...

Nice to have you back Laci.

Susie

Conductive World said...

Yes, it's good to be alive.

Non illegitimi carborundum: don't let the bastards grind you dowm.

Welcome back!

Andrew

Gillian Maguire said...

I can only repeat what the others have said - nice to see you back, and do carry ob blogging.