Locations of Site Visitors László Szögeczki's CE blog: Holiday,

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Holiday,

I am, we are (my family) back from a great holiday (spent in Hungary). Holiday! What we really needed, what we really worked for… and what brings – in mind and bodily- a great start for the next school year.

There was a time when we had 10 days a year holiday as Conductors (US). I do not wanna go there… and I do not want to hurt anybody or open any discussion but I think many people still do not get it in many places of the CE world that working as a Conductor is like working in a SEN school situation + bodily much more hard, and is a very stressful job where the workers really need REST. I liked US and enjoyed many things over there and I still miss so many things, but not the system of holidays… Actually, that was the reason I, we left that great country. I still feel sorry for those who I saw to work totally burned out and for those who born there and do not know anything about a healthy personal spiritual rest.


No comments: