Locations of Site Visitors László Szögeczki's CE blog: Konduktor Verband, Deutschland

Sunday 2 November 2008

Konduktor Verband, Deutschland

Conference in Munich

I read the reports of Susie M. and additional thoughts by Andrew S. about the conference what was held at the last weekend in Munich. My first three posts in my blog were about the same topic, about the 10 year anniversary of Association of Conductors, Germany. They were written in Hungarian, so probably many people missed the contents of them in the English speaking world. As I was one of the founders and one of the first activists of that association in Germany I felt to give a little personal and historical review in those posts.
Presumably one day I will make my effort to write it in English as well. By the way, I just wanted to say: Happy Birthday to the Association.

Note:
See my blog on 23th and 28th of July 2008

No comments: