Locations of Site Visitors László Szögeczki's CE blog: and ICF again

Tuesday 29 June 2010

and ICF again

Because of the wider interest in the subject of the use of ICF in Conductive Education I felt to make a short report about a research seminar was held in June 2010, in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK where an ‘international working party’ has been set up to look at core sets for ICF in CE.
A group of people came together who were interested in, or conducting research on CE at present to discuss their research activities, to share ideas on CE’s current measurement ideas. As part of this exercise, ICF was a main focus to look at and find the core sets for ICF in CE. However, this is very early stages and therefore a great deal of work is still needed....

7 comments:

Gillian Maguire said...

Thank you for this very short report, Laszlo. People have been asking
me about this meeting and this is the first public information I have found. It would be very interesting to know who contributed to this research seminar as well as yourself and what this working
party is going to do next?

Laszlo said...

Hi Gill, sorry I am extremely busy and just now i saw your comment. I am very happy to hear that people have been asking... it would be really great if they would ask directly here on the blog from me. Wouldn't it? :) Of course I am happy to reflect to you and give a bit of more info about it. Please give me a little time. Laszlo

Gillian Maguire said...

Thanks, Laszlo. I will direct any future enquiries to you and wait patiently for you to put more information up on your blog

Susie Mallett said...

Gill, I do not know if this helps you but I know that there were people at the meeting from Austria as they have already been exchanging information with the Association for Conductors here in Germany.

Susie

Susie Mallett said...

Gill, I do not know if this helps you but I know that there were people at the meeting from Austria as they have already been exchanging information with the Association for Conductors here in Germany.

Susie

Andrew Sutton said...

Yes, people have been asking me too. I do get asked some daft questions!

This really is ludicrous. It reminds me of the worst days. What's so mysterious about people's meeting to talk about a matter of mutual self-interest?

Suddenly, in 2010 we are back in the mysterious world of pletyka. I too have been told that Thursten Gegenwarth is undertaking a mission to the Germans. So what?

There are more serious matters afoot. If people want a bit of displacement activity, good luck to them while they can.

Andrew.

Laszlo said...

Hi All, I have been spending all my home time(apart from shortend family time) writing end of year reports - I have left only two weeks to finalise them. Soon after, I promise, I will write some thoughts about these...
Laci