Locations of Site Visitors László Szögeczki's CE blog: The 7th

Sunday 5 December 2010

The 7th

Most of the British CE bloggers are gone to the 7th World Congress in Hong Kong. I am jealous a bit of course because I took part in 4 from the last 6 World Congresses and really enjoyed being there communicate about CE in many different ways. It is an uplifting feeling to meet with old and new friends and listen to interesting presentations about CE related topics. I will miss all of those during the next few days but in my mind I will be somewhere there in Hong Kong too. It is a great luck if someone works to such CE centre which is available to pay for the trip, accommodation and fees. I think many of the “ordinary” conductors are not able to visit the Hong Kong congress due to financial and time difficulties. I am one of them so the best thing I can do is to follow CE bloggers' written reports. You, who are there, please do not hesitate to give us full reports about everything you can experience in Hong Kong. I have already read on Facebook that the local temperature is 25C. So, keep reporting…

No comments: