Locations of Site Visitors László Szögeczki's CE blog: Roma Lear's works and CE activities

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Roma Lear's works and CE activities

"Roma Lear is a Froebel-trained teacher and started her career by working with children in hospital wards. Her innate creativity and enthusiasm led her to devise toy and games to amuse children with specific needs. She established a toy library, play groups and became a home tutor. Roma is an international expert on the subject of homemade toys and play ideas for children with disabilities and lectures worldwide."

She has published plenty of good books full of very useful play ideas we can implement to CE activities. I guess many of you know her long time ago but as I was planning for one of my groups last night I came to the idea to mention her in my blog. Maybe she is new for someone out there.
Google,Amazon her name for her works.

No comments: